Saturday, October 16, 2004

Tranquility

that's the word best describing work last week, hardly any customers, you just wait eight hours and then you're off, it completely sucks, but it also completely beats working TOO hard. Next week will be madness, a full hotel, two seminars a day... After that it'll be quiet again.

Last few days were days of mixed feelings. After the visit my leave seemed astoundingly empty, horrifying, I can't sit still, and I don't want to. I'm getting better at living here on my own, but that doesn't mean I like a visit. Of course, change is always attractive, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence(or the way I see it, the people on the other side of the metrotracks look a lot nicer). Ah well, just two days till the arrival of Hana and Irma(with a little luck they bore me so thoroughly to death that I will again be quite contend with living by myself, however, knowing Hana and Irma, this won't happen) And when they're gone, my parents. Haven't seen them in one and a half month, quite some time when you're not used to it.

Luckily the Beatles are here to comfort me, and also those other musicians regularly performing in my Discman. Thanks Paul, John, Ringo, George

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home